We are repeating last year's successful Handmade Christmas Market in our gallery on 30th November 2019. We're making use of our gallery space - and you can use your talents in producing beautiful things to sell! Artists and makers are invited to apply to join us at this Christmas event.
We will select individuals whose planned stalls meet our criteria which are:-
* sale of handmade gifts, cards and books and other handmade artefacts
* sale of photography and individually made jewellery
Our shop will function as normal selling prints, cards books and gifts.
Doors to the public will open at 10.30 am and will close at 5.30 pm.
Mulled wine and mince pies will be served during the day.
DEADLINE for applications 2nd November.
Any handmade items such as affordable original prints (£100 and under), handmade cards and wrapping paper, gifts such as jewellery, artist books and decorations are all welcome.
Attractive, highly visible sales space.
Loan of 6 ft long tables, other tables and chairs
You do not need to be a current member of LPS to apply.
You will not be charged commission on any sales, but if you are looking to take card payments in addition to cash, you will need to bring your own payment device >>> We can recommend an iZettle reader. Taking down and packing away will start from 9 am and finish by 6.00pm.
Loading and unloading is from the street through our front door. There are no parking spaces available; street parking only.
No charge - but participants are expected to look after themselves and will receive an allocated stand.
Participants are expected to promote their stands and the fair themselves.
To register and seek selection, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name, website/social media links (if applicable), email and contact phone number.
- 3 images of your work detailing its title, price, size and medium.
- No more than 100 words on your artwork and your artistic practice.
- Whether you will be sharing the 6ft table, and if so, details of the person you are sharing with.