Apply now for November
londonprintstudio Professional Development Residency
This is a free opportunity.
We are looking for 3 people to join our 6 month long flexible residency programme which starts at the end of November 2018. It is designed for people wanting to sustain a career in the visual arts. We are keen to receive proposals from people from lower income / non professional backgrounds with at least an A level or equivalent in art. We want to work with people who otherwise would be excluded from pursuing art careers.
What are the residencies for? The residencies are designed to help artists develop and sustain an arts career. For example, our free training and professional support can be used to:
- Develop work for a project
- Put together a professional project proposal or funding proposal
- Present yourself and your work more effectively
- Develop new specialist skills
- Explore new ways of working creatively
What we provide over 6 months:
Up to 25 open access sessions in our print studio
4 days (equivalent) on our highly rated in house printmaking courses
Participation in our flexible Professional Development programme including up to 12 hours one to one mentor support by arrangement.
People who might benefit:
- People wanting to develop print related skills
- People wanting to develop a career in the arts
- Graduates in art and design
- Recent school and college students, who studied art to A level are over 18 and are producing art work
- Women returners to arts careers
- New entrants to arts careers
- BAME, LGBT, candidates very welcome to apply
- Older entrants to arts careers
To apply, please download and fill in the Application Form and Monitoring Form below.
Email your applications through here.
Closing date: 20th October.