New Japanese Inkjet paper – digital printing at cost price
We have some exciting news to share from the Digital Studio!
For a limited period of time we are offering our customers the opportunity to print digitally using a new Japanese paper, at cost price! From early February we will be stocking the Awagami Inkjet Paper ‘Kozo (Thin) White’ 70gsm. This special offer will only be available while our first roll lasts, so please do get in touch to take advantage of this great offer. We’re looking forward to seeing some great images printed on this amazing paper, so get in touch!
‘Awagami inkjet Paper (A.I.J.P) is a revolutionary WASHI Japanese paper created for high quality inkjet printing. It is recommended for photographers, artists and designers alike, AIJP may also be used for the printing of treasured prints and cultural archives. Uniquely crafted for inkjet printing of the highest caliber, AIJP maintains the beautifully subtle texture inherent in traditional fine WASHI.’
– Created for clear, high-resolution prints while maintaining the expressive feel of Japanese WASHI paper.
– Suitable for both dye and pigment inks.
– Supreme durability (and stability) created by a complex mix of WASHI fibres; Kozo, Mitsumata, Hemp and Bamboo.
– Environmentally conscious papers created with only non-wooden based materials.
– Archival papers / superb for preservation.
– Handmade papers have four natural deckled edges.
To find out further information, prices, or to book a printing session please contact our Digital Technician Constantina.
T: 020 8969 3247 (press option 4)
We also offer special discounts to all registered studio members:
receive 15% off when printing costs are over £150
receive 15% off when printing quantities are between 11-20
receive 20% off when printing quantities are 20+
*One year’s annual membership £25.50 (full rate) and £20.40 (concessionary rate).
For our large format printing price guide, please click here.
To view further information about our digital printing services at londonprintstudio, please click here.