Our traditional print studio is fully-equipped, and purpose built. Printmaking techniques available are :
- 2 x Potavac tables 30″ x 40″” printing area and 1 x Potavac table 20″x30″.
- Facilties for water based screen printing on paper and canvas, including photo screenprint facilities.
- Screens are available for hire on the premises.
- Large screen 144 x 99 cm/ 57″ x 39″. Mesh: 119×74 cm
- Medium screen 99 x 74 cm/ 39″” x 29″. Mesh: 86×58 cm
- Small screen 76 x 56 cm/ 30″ x 22″. Mesh: 61×43 cm
- Rochat 32″ press – suitable for printing etching and photopolymer plates.
- Brand 32″ press – suitable for printing etching plates, lino, woodblocks, collagraphs and monoprints.
- Platemaking and aquatint for zinc, copper and steel.
- Exposure Unit for photopolymer plates (takes up to A2 size plate).
- Beever press 760 mm x 560 mm print area, with adjustable height feed table.
- Suitable for printing lino, woodblocks, etchings and embossing.
- 26″ direct Grieg press for Stone Lithography only.
- Small, medium & large stones available for hire on the premises.
- Vandercook SP20 Repro Press (polymer not type plate).
Artwork must fit comfortably within these measurements to ensure consistent printing.
Our professional resource for fine art and creative printmaking has been specially designed to facilitate access by adults, children and people with access needs.